Amazon.com is one of the largest e-commerce sites in the world, and it is growing giant day after day. Though we as Bangladeshis can’t have any direct access to the shopping experience at Amazon, we still have a way to get the shopping done.
Thanks to Backpack, you can now directly buy Amazon products through this website. However, you can only order a limited type of products.
Now let’s see how to buy a product from Amazon using Backpack.
1. At first, go to Backpackbang.com and click on ‘Sign up to claim your gift’ to get 200 TK gift.
2. Then a box will be popped up. You can sign up with either Facebook or email.
3. Once you are signed up, you can search for a product from the search bar or you click on any category you like.
4. For the sake of this tutorial, let’s say you are going to search for watches. Just type ‘watch’ in the search bar and tap enter. It will show all the available watches. You can also set the price range for a further filter.
5. Then click on the product you would like to buy. It will lead you to the next page with the product details, specs and different images. Scroll down a bit for more details. Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button to buy the product.
6. On the next page, you need to put your name, delivery address, city, and your cell number. You can also select the ‘Alternative Delivery Option’ on the bottom right corner.
7. After selecting the delivery option, you need to select the payment method. They have multiple payment options like bKash (link), Visa, MasterCard, Bank Asia, PayPal, etc. Select any options you like and pay the price for the product.
Click on the ‘Pay’ button after you have put all the necessary information.
That’s it! Now your product will be delivered to you usually within two weeks, otherwise for some special cases; it may take longer.
There you go. The easiest way to shop from Amazon from Bangladesh. Start browsing the amazing world of Amazon and give it a try today!